Saturday 22 March 2014

Celebrating Birthday :)



I love creating ever-lasting memories for my Parents, best friends, girl friend, Cousins Etc Birthday a Grand one! Something Unique and I think some day in your life you would have came across this situation? Is it? Right :)

So here are few of Birthday Parties ideas to make your dear one birthday a Special one!

To Start with an existing night, Take some party products like the Neon bands, Neon glasses etc with a delicious chocolate cake and some drinks to make the party a ......

















Here what we did for few of my friend--- surprise presence at 12am with a guitar shaped cake (As he is a guitarist), drinks, party products and a my friend was Shocked with the surprise and finally what we wanted we got ! A big SMILE :) on this face and then as usual the cake cutting formalities but the cake was not eaten by anyone of us... bcoz it was on my friends FACE. some gifts and the party continued  with long drive to Lonavala...


No comments:

Post a Comment